Water Heater Replacement
Water Heater Replacement, Installation, and Repair
Is your water heater leaking, old or costly to run? Would you like to learn about a new, energy-efficient water heater options available to you? Are you looking for the best hot water heat solutions in Boulder and Denver? Call on Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air and enjoy the best hot water heat solutions at the best possible prices!
Whether you are in need of condensing water heaters or low carbon hot water heat solutions, you can count on Fix-It 24/7 to give you the best that money can buy. Our experts have years of experience in hot water heat solutions and know what the best solution is for your needs.
Our company offers the best possible price for installation, replacing and repair. We deliver cost-efficient hot water heat solutions for your business or household. If you’re tired of hot water heat solutions that come with a hefty bill at the end of the month, it does not have to be like that.
Our experts can advise you on cost-efficient hot water heat solutions for your home or business. As experienced professionals, we know how expensive water heating can be and we have stayed on top of the latest technological developments.
This gives us the opportunity to share our expertise with clients and provide them with a high-quality product that is also low in maintenance and operating cost. However, when maintenance or repairs are needed we have technicians scheduled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no after hours or overtime charges — Ever!
Water Heater Installation
For professional water heater installation services in the entire Denver Metro Area, turn to Fix-It 24/7. We service all types of residential water heaters and are available for emergency service, day or night.
If you are looking to replace or upgrade your current unit, our expert plumbing team will evaluate your home and help you choose the best water heater for your needs. Water heater technology continues to advance, giving consumers several energy-efficient and environmentally friendly options.
Types of Water Heaters:
- Storage – The standard in water heaters, storage systems have a life expectancy of 10-15 years and have a lower upfront purchase price than a tankless or solar unit.
- Tankless – Becoming increasingly more popular due to its long term cost-effectiveness, a tankless system will cost more upfront, but last for over 20 years and provides a constant supply of hot water with higher energy efficiency than a storage system will.
- Tankless Coil & Indirect – This system will have lower installation and maintenance costs, and last a decade. This will not be the best option for those in a warmer climate. Talk to an expert plumber to determine the best system for your home’s needs.
- Heat Pump – A heat pump system has a life expectancy comparable to a storage system, yet is 2-3 more times energy efficient than a storage water heater. It is possible to save hundreds of dollars a year on your electric bills with a heat pump.
- Solar – A solar system has a life expectancy of about 20 years, and is 50% more efficient than a gas or electric water heater. They are the most expensive to install up front but are also the most environmentally conscious.
The experts at Fix-It 24/7 will be happy to consult with you about the best water heater for your home. Our installation and repair services come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Call today or book online for water heater services in the Denver area.
Water Heater Repair
Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air is your leading resource for Water Heater Repair and Installation in Boulder, Lafayette, Longmont, Brighton, and the entire Denver Metro Area suburbs.
Whether you have a tank-based hot water heater, a tankless unit, a solar water heater or a heat pump, our Fix-It 24/7 plumbing professionals can provide maintenance and repairs for your system. Our highly trained experts are available 24 hours a day to repair gas and electric water heaters, and our trucks come fully stocked with appropriate water heater parts to make sure repairs happen quickly.
If you’re in the market to replace your water heater, there are many different types to consider, and that can be overwhelming if you’re a novice to plumbing. At Fix-It 24/7, our professional team of Denver heating and plumbing experts can guide you in the direction of the best water heater for your home or business needs. Our water heater installers can set up your new, energy efficient system and even provide routine maintenance over the life of the unit.
If you’re looking to switch to a higher efficiency unit, you know this decision is not only good for your wallet, but it’s also good for the environment and the value of your home. If you aren’t ready to replace your water heater altogether, our repairs are 100% guaranteed. You don’t pay until you’re entirely satisfied with the service.
Need Denver water heater installation or repair to keep your home running? Give us a call today at Fix-It 24/7 Plumbing, Heating & Air. We can fix it!